Questions

Moderators: Konstantin Belotsky, Maxim Khlopov

Questions

New postby Maxim Laletin MEPhI on Wed 2 Oct 2013 18:24

Здравствуйте, Максим Юрьевич.

Позвольте задать вопрос по теме сегодняшней лекции:

Существуют ли теоретические модели, рассматривающие процессы с нарушением зеркальности, и если да, то имеет ли подобное нарушение последствия в космологических масштабах?

Спасибо.
Maxim Laletin MEPhI

Re: Questions

New postby Maxim Khlopov on Thu 3 Oct 2013 09:17

Dear Maxim,
Thank you for your question.
All the models of shadow worlds imply breaking of mirror symmetry.
They have a lot of cosmological consequences, but these models are numerous and it makes their analysis much more complicated, as compared with the case of mirror world, which is strictly symmetric and thus unique.
Regards
M.Yu.Khlopov
[i]Хлопов Максим Юрьевич
Maxim Khlopov[/i]
Maxim Khlopov
Administrateur du site

New postby Maxim Laletin MEPhI on Fri 29 Nov 2013 15:06

Если я правильно понимаю, как будет проходить экзамен, то не могли бы вы предоставить список экзаменационных вопросов или ссылку, где этот список можно найти?

Спасибо.
Maxim Laletin MEPhI

Bilety 1 semestre 2013-2014

New postby Maxim Khlopov on Wed 4 Dec 2013 19:00

Dear Maxim,
Please find attached the tickets for the 1 semester course of this year 2013-2014.
They cover the main topics of the lectures.
Please note that the evaluation of the referat contributes 70% to the final mark, what makes preparation of a good referat so important.
So, I recommend you and all of the students to concentrate now in improvement of referat to obtain the best mark.
Regards
M.Yu.Khlopov
Attachments
1sem 2013-2014.doc
(52.5 KiB) Downloaded 336 times
[i]Хлопов Максим Юрьевич
Maxim Khlopov[/i]
Maxim Khlopov
Administrateur du site

New postby Orekhov Seva MEPhI on Fri 10 Jan 2014 20:20

Здравствуйте, Максим Юрьевич. Мне интересно, в каком достаточном объеме, необходимо давать ответ на вопросы про "Гомотопически стабильные частицы", "модели КК"?
С уважением, Сева Орехов.
Orekhov Seva MEPhI

New postby Maxim Laletin MEPhI on Fri 10 Jan 2014 20:24

В рамках консультации к предстоящему экзамену, позвольте узнать у вас некоторые подробности:

1) Нужно ли подробно писать про майорон, фамилон и аксион во втором вопросе первого билета или действительно достаточно ограничиться определением, методами поиска фамилона и ожидаемой массой аксиона?

2) Насколько подробно стоит писать про теневые частицы (вопрос 2 из билета № 6)?

С уважением,
Лалетин Максим
Maxim Laletin MEPhI

New postby Maxim Khlopov on Fri 10 Jan 2014 20:54

Dear Maxim,
В рамках консультации к предстоящему экзамену, позвольте узнать у вас некоторые подробности:

1) Нужно ли подробно писать про майорон, фамилон и аксион во втором вопросе первого билета или действительно достаточно ограничиться определением, методами поиска фамилона и ожидаемой массой аксиона?
достаточно ограничиться определением, методами поиска фамилона и ожидаемой массой аксиона

2) Насколько подробно стоит писать про теневые частицы (вопрос 2 из билета № 6)?
Definition is sufficient
Please note that the questions in tickets generally assume definitions, but I reserve a possibility to ask additional questions, if I suspect poor knowledge of the subject.
Regards
M.Yu.Khlopov
[i]Хлопов Максим Юрьевич
Maxim Khlopov[/i]
Maxim Khlopov
Administrateur du site

New postby PonomarenkoMEPHI on Sun 12 Jan 2014 19:23

Good afternoon,

Can you tell us more about exam?
Can we use our lecture notes / books in preparation for the account and in the process of the answer?
How much time will be given to prepare for the answer?

Sincerely, Daniil.
Stay Hungry. Stay Foolish.
PonomarenkoMEPHI

New postby Maxim Khlopov on Sun 12 Jan 2014 20:09

Dear Daniil,
You'll come tomorrow to A.Kirillov at 11MT and take tickets, I'll switch on VIA before 12MT and I hope that somebody will be ready to answer around 12MT.
The main ideas of the answer should be put in the VIA whiteboard, before you start to answer.
You can use any source in the course of preparation but not in the period of videoconference of exam, which will be recorded.
Please note that most of the questions of tickets require definition with a very brief comment. In the case of a weak referat I can offer some aditional questions on its topic or on the topics of question of the ticket.
It may be useful to prepare a file of your answer (pdf file can be uploaded directly, or you can prepare text and glue it in the whiteboard page with your answer).
Regards
M.Yu.Khlopov
[i]Хлопов Максим Юрьевич
Maxim Khlopov[/i]
Maxim Khlopov
Administrateur du site

Return to КУРС ПО КОСМОМИКРОФИЗИКЕ 2013/2014