C.Corda:Mossbauer experiment in a rotating system

Gravitational radiation can provide important information, when other means of observations are impossible. Cosmological and astrophysical sources for gravitational waves, related with astroparticle physics, news on the development of gravitational wave experiments are the topic of discussions here.

Moderator: Maxim Khlopov

Forum rules
Only topics, specified in the description of this forum can be posted here. Other topics will be either removed or moved to an appropriate forum.

C.Corda:Mossbauer experiment in a rotating system

New postby Maxim Khlopov on Fri 17 Apr 2015 17:01

VIA lecture by Christian Corda "Mossbauer experiment in a rotating system as a new proof for general relativity" was given on 17.04.2015.
Its record is in VIA library
http://viavca.in2p3.fr/christian_corda.html
During the lecture the following coments were made and questions put:
Germano Resconi: So your works means that is possible to have gravity without gravity
Lukasz Glinka: I belive that this is rather gravity without acceleration any kind of what is called artificial gravity.
Germano Resconi: But Einstein equivalent principle is part of more important principle that unify physics.
Reza Katebi: can these results effect time dilation?
Germano Resconi: we can reverse the process gravity can be part of big unification.
Germano Resconi: In your recent paper you assume that quantum is more fundamental.
Germano Resconi: SOLVE PARADOX problem in Black Hole radiation emission.
Lukasz Glinka: This is intriguing analysis. A short article in this subject is welcome to be submitted to my journal. For details: http://www.sciencepublishinggroup.com/journal/editorialboard.aspx?journalid=323 . Let me know your ideas also by email: laglinka@gmail.com
You are welcome to continue discussion in replies to this post
Attachments
Presentazione.pdf
Presentation of VIA lecture by C.Corda
(171.19 KiB) Downloaded 178 times
[i]Хлопов Максим Юрьевич
Maxim Khlopov[/i]
Maxim Khlopov
Administrateur du site

Return to GRAVITATIONAL WAVE EXPERIMENTS