PBH formation from single-field inflation

The aspects of modern cosmology related with new physics, predicted by particle theory are discussed here. The models of inflation, baryosynthesis, dark matter and dark energy, physics of very early Universe, cosmological nucleosynthesis, origin and properties of cosmic microwave background radiation, formation of large scale structure of the Universe, role and distribution of dark matter in the modern Universe are discussed here.

Moderator: Maxim Khlopov

Forum rules
Only topics, specified in the description of this forum can be posted here. Other topics will be either removed or moved to an appropriate forum.

PBH formation from single-field inflation

New postby Maxim Khlopov on Mon 10 Apr 2023 16:28

On 03.04.2023 in the framework of Program “Zooming in on primordial black holes” were given talks by
Jun'ichi Yokoyama "Primordial Black Holes from Single-field Inflation?"
Abstract:
After generic introduction on primordial black holes (PBHs) I discuss how we may realize production of PBHs in inflationary cosmology and then consider one-loop correction to the power spectrum in such models using the standard in-in formalism. We find models based on a temporarily ultra-slow-roll regime suffers from large correction on large scales probed by cosmic microwave background radiation.
and by
Jason Kristiano "Bispectrum and one-loop correction in PBH formation from single-field inflation"
Abstract:
We calculate bispectrum of curvature perturbations in inflation models with a temporarily ultra-slow-roll regime. After careful calculations find Maldacena's consistency is satisfied in this case, too. We also calculate the one-loop correction to the power spectrum in terms of the so-called source method making use of the bispectrum. We find the result is consistent with the calculation using the in-in perturbation theory.

Their record is available by link
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Qw3oWUwJs0oDf72gSsG-pIyS4_jiX0Ut/view
[i]Хлопов Максим Юрьевич
Maxim Khlopov[/i]
Maxim Khlopov
Administrateur du site

Return to COSMOLOGY