Black holes from Yukawa forces in the very early universe?

The aspects of modern cosmology related with new physics, predicted by particle theory are discussed here. The models of inflation, baryosynthesis, dark matter and dark energy, physics of very early Universe, cosmological nucleosynthesis, origin and properties of cosmic microwave background radiation, formation of large scale structure of the Universe, role and distribution of dark matter in the modern Universe are discussed here.

Moderator: Maxim Khlopov

Forum rules
Only topics, specified in the description of this forum can be posted here. Other topics will be either removed or moved to an appropriate forum.

Black holes from Yukawa forces in the very early universe?

New postby Maxim Khlopov on Mon 10 Apr 2023 16:56

In the framework of program “Zooming in on primordial black holes” on 1st of May 2023 at 3pm CEST there will be talk by Guillem Domènech "Black holes from Yukawa forces in the very early universe?"
Abstract:
Primordial black holes are often assumed to form by the collapse of large primordial fluctuations. However, it might not be the only channel. Yukawa forces are attractive, and they can be much stronger than gravity, leading to an instability similar to gravitational collapse in the early universe. I will present recent advancements on the growth of fluctuations in the very early universe from Yukawa forces, from exact analytical solutions to the very first N-body simulations. I will focus on a simple model: heavy fermions interacting via a Yukawa coupling with a scalar field in a quartic potential. I will end with a discussion on how this mechanism may lead to black hole formation.
The record is available by the link
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1owH46HhUwKzFYxrBe5V1V4o02PLZxTAm/view
[i]Хлопов Максим Юрьевич
Maxim Khlopov[/i]
Maxim Khlopov
Administrateur du site

Return to COSMOLOGY