Topics of referats

Moderators: Konstantin Belotsky, Maxim Khlopov

Topics of referats

New postby Maxim Khlopov on Thu 16 Sep 2021 21:15

Referat corresponds to the question of free choice in exam ticket and any topic linking cosmology and particle physics is welcome. Possible link of probems of cosmoparticle physics to NIRS is especially greeted. Some examples are discussed in
phpBB [video]
Attachments
Topics of referats.pdf
Main idea and possible topics of referats
(53.69 KiB) Downloaded 324 times
[i]Хлопов Максим Юрьевич
Maxim Khlopov[/i]
Maxim Khlopov
Administrateur du site

Discussion of Topics of referats

New postby Maxim Khlopov on Fri 24 Sep 2021 10:59

The particular question by Artur Semushin of possible topic of his referat, linked to his NIRS, was discussed on 23.09.2021
phpBB [video]

It puts forward more general question of experimental cosmoparticle physics - revealing of cosmparticle physics aspects in experimental programs. Such aspects can be direct as collider search for DM particles, but can bear more nontrivial character. In particular, in addition to immediate recommendation to use the enhanced photon-photon scattering in effects of nonequilibrium processes in cosmic rays and gamma background radiation, studied in
E.V.Sedelnikov M.Yu.Khlopov Cosmic rays as an additional source of information about nonequilibrium
processes in the Universe. Yadernaya Fizika (1996) V. 59, PP. 1045-1049. [English translation: Phys.Atom.Nucl. (1996) V. 59, PP.1000-1004 - attached] more interesting link of such enhancement to the composite Higgs boson models and existence of stable multicharged constituents of dark atoms can be revealed.
Attachments
1338_001.pdf
E.V.Sedelnikov M.Yu.Khlopov Cosmic rays as an additional source of information about nonequilibrium processes in the Universe
(601.03 KiB) Downloaded 230 times
[i]Хлопов Максим Юрьевич
Maxim Khlopov[/i]
Maxim Khlopov
Administrateur du site

Return to КУРС ПО КОСМОМИКРОФИЗИКЕ 2021/2022