Records of NIRS Antimatter

Moderators: Konstantin Belotsky, Maxim Khlopov

Records of NIRS Antimatter

New postby Maxim Khlopov on Fri 8 Nov 2019 18:34

The work on the prediction of antihelium flux from antimatter globular cluster conducted under our joint supervision with A.G.Mayorov by Alexandra Nadbitova and Anasatasia Kirichenko
Record of discussion of 06.11.2019

Record of discussion of 09.11.2019

Record of discussion of 15.02.2020

Record of discussion of 19.02.2020

Record of discussion of 26.02.2020

Record of discussion of 21.03.2020

Record of discussion of 04.04.2020

The following aspects were mentioned
1. The estimation of possible energy density is based on the amount of neutron stars in the globular cluster. However, one should take into account that this energy density corresponds only to a fraction of the total energy released in the supernova explosion. This aspect may be estimated from Sedov solution of accelerated shock wave in its propagation along the profile with decreasing density, as we mentioned in the paper

M.Yu.Khlopov, V.M.Chechetkin and R.A.Eramzhyan
Gamma-Ray Emission during Supernova Outbursts. Astron. Zh. (1980), V. 58,
PP. 343-349. [English translation: Sov. Astron. (1981) V. 25, P. 193]

See its English translation in
http://articles.adsabs.harvard.edu/pdf/1981SvA....25..193K

2. The correspondence of neutron stars to the presupernovae is not fairly well established. Even the type of Supernova that gave rise to Crab pulsar is still under debate (see e.g.
https://arxiv.org/abs/1304.0689, which reflects this uncertainty)
However, if neutron stars appear in the results of SN of I type (which don't contain hydrogen in the thrown out envelope) in the contrary with ordinary stars, interstellar gas, in which hydrogen dominates, doesn't join the expanding and accelerated envelope, but annihilates with antinuclei in the shock wave. It makes antinuclear cosmic rays dominantly containing antinuclei with admixture of products of their annihilation with protons of the interstellar gas, as compared with the ordinary cosmic ray content, in which protons dominate.

The record of discussion of 11.04.2020
[i]Хлопов Максим Юрьевич
Maxim Khlopov[/i]
Maxim Khlopov
Administrateur du site

Re: Records of NIRS Antimatter

New postby Anastasia_Kirichenko on Fri 10 Apr 2020 14:45

Вопрос по поводу последнего семинара.Я там неправильно рассчитала среднюю энергию. Но я не совсем поняла каким образом тогда еще рассчитывать. Мне бы хоть какие-нибудь наводки об этом. Сейчас пока изучаю статью, что вы скинули под первым пунктом в вопросах после семинара.Я так понимаю, что в приложенной статье есть формула для корректировки расчетов по числу частиц от сверхновых? В прошлый раз моя ошибка была в том, что я все частицы приняла за протоны.
P.S.Просмотрела статью, пока не могу найти связь с этим вопросом, что писала выше.
Anastasia_Kirichenko

New postby Maxim Khlopov on Fri 10 Apr 2020 14:54

Dear Anastasia,
The main error in estimation is not in the content of accelerated nuclei, but in the fraction of energy released in Supernova, corresponding to the high energy particles. The most part of this released energy goes to expansion of the thrown out envelope and only a tiny fraction of this energy goes to cosmic ray particles. If you wish, we can discuss this question at videoconference, but the presence of A.G.Mayorov would be desirable for this discussion
With the best regards
M.Yu.Khlopov
[i]Хлопов Максим Юрьевич
Maxim Khlopov[/i]
Maxim Khlopov
Administrateur du site

New postby Anastasia_Kirichenko on Fri 10 Apr 2020 15:08

Ну тогда расчеты неверны с момента, где я рассчитывала плотность энергии КЛ от скопления. Т.к. там я брала всю энергию СН.
Anastasia_Kirichenko

New postby Maxim Khlopov on Fri 10 Apr 2020 15:17

Yes, you are right. This is my main objections to your estimation.
Correct estimation involves theory of cosmic ray production in Supernova explosions.
I am not sure that the estimations in our paper are appropriate for our case.
That is why presence of A.G. Mayorov at our discussion will be very important.
With the best regards
M.Yu.Khlopov
[i]Хлопов Максим Юрьевич
Maxim Khlopov[/i]
Maxim Khlopov
Administrateur du site

Return to НИРС